Friday, April 11, 2008

Kansas Wins the NCAA Tournament??


I have seen many college basketball games in my life. I can honestly say I have never seen a better college basketball game in my life. Everybody in America thought that Memphis would win easily versus a good Kansas team. Memphis was the better team in my opinion and had many more opportunities to win. However, they let these opportunities slip away and in such a crucial time. Memphis was up by eight points with less than two minutes left. Kansas realized that something had to be done. They started fouling Memphis because typically during the season Memphis had failed to make free throws at the end of the game. Chris Douglas-Roberts and Derrick Rose, two potential top fifteen NBA Draft picks made a combined one free throw in the final two minutes of the NCAA Championship game. Kansas came back and with a game tying three pointer as time expired from Mario Chalmers they went into overtime. Kansas clearly had the momentum and won the game in overtime.

0 comments: