Monday, February 4, 2008

Giants Win Super Bowl


Well I have to give the New York Giants kudos for winning the Super Bowl. Although I am a New York Jets fan and was torn by who to root for as I hated both teams equally. I thought Eli Manning would have no chance against an experienced defense and I was wrong. The Giants played well and played tough on defense and this led to the win. Their defensive line got intense pressure on Tom Brady and he was forced to rush his throws thus causing many badly thrown passes and a lot of incompletions. Congratulations to the Giants and Eli Manning who finally showed his true colors. It must be nice to be Archie Manning to have two sons who have won Super Bowls which is the highest plateau in all of football. It is a great day for The Manning family.

0 comments: