Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Political World


Today I will take a change of pace and steer away from the world of sports. Instead I will focus on the political spectrum and the major news going on in the world of politics. John McCain has basically wrapped up the Republican Presidential nomination since every major Republican nominee has withdrawn with the exception of Mike Huckabee. McCain has a major shot to win the presidency as he fits the stereotypical president. Now I'll shift to the Democrat side with the intense battle between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Obama has won ten straight contests over Clinton and she is reeling. She needs to come back very strong in the next two in Texas and in Ohio. Many political analysts believe that Clinton is hanging by a thread and if she doesn't do extremely well in the next two contests her chances will be slim to none. Personally I believe Obama has the inside track to the nomination and will be a very strong candidate for the presidency if he gets the nomination.

1 comments:

Monty Miller said...

Give me McCain! And give me Texas sports any day!

The Dude